In this article, we will learn the steps to access the ADP portal for the employees. Make sure to follow all the steps in proper order to avoid any kind of errors.
Requirements to access ADP
- First and foremost, you need to be an employee of the ADP to access its private portal.
- Getting yourself registered on ADP is essential to use the ADP portal.
- Until and unless you are becoming an employee of ADP you can’t use it’s portal or ADP services.
Steps to access ADP
- From Google.com. Search for http://paystatements.adp.com.
- A list of results pops up on your screen. Tap any one of it containing the login link.
- Enter your valid user ID which was generated during sign up as an employee of My ADP. In case if you have forgotten it nothing to worry tap forgot user ID to generate it again.
- You need to enter your valid password keeping in an account that it is case sensitive. In case you can’t recollect your password try it via password hint. If you fail then tap forgot password to reset it via OTP generation on your registered mobile number or email.
- Tap login. If your provided details are correct login will just take a few seconds.
- If you have a poor internet connection login procedure may take a few minutes.
Steps to Find ADP Login for New Employee
- Create your account from
- Fill all the blanks that open after you tap to create a new account from the login page or click sign up.
- Enter all the necessary details like full name, address, mobile number, email ID.
- Once you get the user ID generated note it down carefully. Using the user ID you also need to make a secure password for your account which you require later to log in.
- Accept all the privacy policies and clicks submit to get your details verified.
- Once your details are found to be correctly filled your account is created and you receive all details via the email address you have provided.